Monday, October 15, 2007

Pink Play-doh






When I was a child, there was nothing better than playing with play-doh (much to my mother's dismay since it was pretty messy). I always said that when I had kids, they would play with play-doh whenever they wanted. Today I decided to make a batch of homemade red play-doh (actually it came out pink) but Sam refused to touch it with his hands. Instead he let me

squish it up for him and he made designs with plastic utensils and cookie cutters. Sam had so much fun, he managed to sit for an hour. Granny was happy with the mess because Sammy was enjoying himself and I'll definitely make a more masculine colour next time.

6 comments:

Michal said...

Hey Sam, don't even think about touching that pink stuff! Mama, next time try some blue color!It is hard to belive Sam spent 1 hour sitting on one place...

Lor said...

That's awesome. I wanna play play-do next time I hang out with Sam.

Erin said...

there's nothing wrong with pink!

Vojtech said...

To vypadá jak naše plastelína.jen nechápu, jak to Karolinka vyrobila. Barva je nádherá a vypadá to skoro až voňavě :) Taky jste Míšo modelovali zvířátka a tak, pamatuješ?

Carolyn said...

Hi Baba,
It's very easy to make your own - flour, salt, water & food colouring. You keep it in the fridge. I'll send you the exact recipe so you can make it for Ondrasek when he's bigger.

Anonymous said...

You can prepare it for Ondrasek,no problem, but colour must be definitely dïfferent - pink is for girls:).

Marek